Lambs & Ivy 5 Piece Bedding Set, Luv Bugs

Lambs & Ivy 5 Piece Bedding Set, Luv BugsI bought this for my niece and fits perfectly with her pretty in purple bedroom theme. The quality is soft yet sturdy and has survived many washes without color fading.

I LOVE this bedding set! I don't like the traditional pastel baby colors and I prefer purple over pink, so this set was perfect! I was looking for something with purple butterflies, and this has butterflies AND ladybugs, but I still love it. The best part about this set is the quilt. I was so stunned by how SOFT it was when I took it out of the plastic. It is PLUSH, heavenly, softness!!! We had thought about hanging it on the wall but it is so soft we don't want to deprive our baby of laying on it and enjoying it. This is a great set because it has a beautiful deep purple color as well as a lighter purple/pink plus the green accents so you can take your nursery any direction with it. I have purple curtains with green tie backs in our nursery and it matches great! I highly recommend this set, it's high quality and beautiful!

Buy Lambs & Ivy 5 Piece Bedding Set, Luv Bugs Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment