Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 5, 50-Count (Pack of 2)

Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 5, 50-CountI loved the feel of these diapers compared to the new Pampers Cruisers, but my daughter is developing rashes because of the wetness to which she is exposed. She never had a rash with Pampers, so I'm afraid I will need to switch back. I'm just finishing this pack, but using Vaseline every time I put one of these on.

I was so excited to find these because I've been looking for a good SOFT diaper ever since Pampers put DryMax in theirs and I refuse to use them. I bought these to try on my toddler (2 1/2) before buying in bulk for the next baby on the way. At first glance they were perfect; no smell, super soft, even had a great green appeal. But, unfortunately, the size is way off and they leak. I ordered size 5 because that's what she's in for Huggies Fit & Trim. These size 5 diapers are SO much bigger! Not even close! I don't know if that leads to the leakage, but all I can tell you is that if there's a large amount in there, it will come out the bottom, not just the sides. Every time I had these diapers on her, they leaked, even when they were not anywhere near full. So, unfortunately, they are a fantastic idea gone to waste. Back to Seventh Generation for us...

Buy Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 5, 50-Count (Pack of 2) Now

These are great diapers, very absorbent. We've used them overnight a few times and our son wakes up dry. Our primary use for these is daytime. They seem to be softer than some other Huggies and Pampers diapers. They work well and the fit is good.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 5, 50-Count (Pack of 2) Here

Tried other diapers but this one is my favorite. It's one of the best "organic" out on the mass market. I don't really compare this one to "Tushies" or another compostable brand, but to the regular pampers, luvs, and huggies. My little guy has sensitive skin and found this to be the least irritating on his bum. Down side, they can be pricey. Check out places like Raleys/Nob Hill or Target when they're on sale and then add a coupon to that and it becomes more reasonable.

Want Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 5, 50-Count (Pack of 2) Discount?

My son got horrible rashes from any type of pampers (the new sensitive pampers even gave him the worst rash he has ever had that scabbed), and the Little Movers and Snug and Dry Diapers left him with a consistent rash as well. After using these diapers for one day, I saw a dramatic improvement. By 2 days, he was completely healed and we haven't looked back since. Sure they are a little more expensive, but the money we save in expensive diaper rash cream and the relief for my son more than makes up for the cost. Buying them here on Amazon Moms is a godsend with the 30% off subscribe and save plus free 2 day shipping. You pay $ for the large pack at Target and here you get 2 large packs for $. Worth every penny don't hesitate to purchase these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment