Seventh Generation Thick & Strong Free and Clear Baby Wipes with Flip Top Dispenser, 768 Ct

Seventh Generation Thick & Strong Free and Clear Baby Wipes with Flip Top Dispenser, 768 CtToo bad. Have been using this product for 3 years and really liked it the way it was. These wipes have been changed significantly from my last purchase several months ago. I find them a lot less functional I need to use more product / job than previously and they are much less soft than before. Switching to Pampers Natural Clean which is softer and more effective but make fewer environmentally friendly claims.

I do prefer the old version of these wipes, the ones I started using when our baby was born. These "new and improved" ones are very wet and by the end of the pack they can get messy.

I rated these a 5 star because I have tried to switch many times, more lately because we recently moved to Italy and they've been hard to find. Our daughter (10 months) has very sensitive skin and even the advertised "natural" brands break her out in rashes. I've come to the conclusion these work for her and I will continue to order them.

Plus, I love Seventh Generation!

Buy Seventh Generation Thick & Strong Free and Clear Baby Wipes with Flip Top Dispenser, 768 Ct Now

I'm happy with these wipes, the ingredients are ok not the best available, but its the best that I can afford. I use these mostly with poop clean up and when out and about. I make my own wipe spray for at home. I like that they are thick.

I do recommend only getting this kind with the flap closable top, because the other kind does not seal well and dries out fast.

Read Best Reviews of Seventh Generation Thick & Strong Free and Clear Baby Wipes with Flip Top Dispenser, 768 Ct Here

Some other reviewers say they don't like the new wipes, but I love these. The old ones were a bit softer but also felt like they left a residue. These feel cleaner and more durable. Most importantly, these are the ONLY brand of wipes that don't give my baby a rash. A couple of times, we've had to use other wipes because we ran out or were out of town and didn't have enough, and our baby got a diaper rash right away. As soon as we switched back to these, it cleared up. That's worth a downgrade in softness in my book any day of the week.

Want Seventh Generation Thick & Strong Free and Clear Baby Wipes with Flip Top Dispenser, 768 Ct Discount?

Love these wipes. Great for my babies sensitive skin. Flip top is easy to use and store the wipes. So far my favorite wipes

0 comments:

Post a Comment