Chocolate Brown Hudson Tote Diaper Bag Tote by Nest

Chocolate Brown Hudson Tote Diaper Bag Tote by NestPart of the reason I bought this baby bag is because my baby's name is Hudson, and it does have that trendy style this his name has. My first reaction when I got this bag was that it is a beautiful bag and exactly what I was looking for. It looks much bigger than I expected (especially empty), and the interior color is gorgeous. The only complaints I have about this bag are that the tag that came attached to it, was from another style of "Nest" bag, and the changing pad is the same on both sides, so when I use it in public, I really can't determine which side is the clean side that the baby should lay on. I guess I can solve that by just putting a sticker on it or something.

I got to use the bag for the first time when I visited my family for the holidays and I got numerous compliments on it. Most people had never seen a baby bag like it. It's the perfect carry-on for the plane and you don't really need to bring your purse depending on how much stuff you have in it. While it is really big, I felt it a little limiting for all the 'stuff' you need for baby while traveling, along with my things, so I did also carry my purse.

I would prefer that this bag come in at a lower price point, but I love it and would recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment