Nest Collins Diaper Bag

Nest Diaper Bags CollinsLove the nest diaper bag so far! I am just packing it for the big delivery date but I already know I'm going to love using this for years to come!

Pros:

-Beautiful color

-Leather

-Inner lining is bright so you can easily see items inside and has six vertical storage pockets and one zippered pocket

-Has a front small pocket for easy access which I'll probably use for Mom stuff like cell phone

-Keychain holder

-Interchangeable to a cross body bag

-comes with a changing mat

-zippered top so things don't spill out if the bag rolls over

Cons:

-does NOT have purse feet on the bottom I installed purse feet myself five of them to protect the bottom of the bag

-though it's leather I felt that it could use some TLC prior to use so I bought leather honey honestly it might've made the bag slightly darker but I think it is still a beautiful color and now it is waterproof!

-wish the changing mat had it's own lil carrying case instead of having to use one of the tall pockets on the side to hold it

-inner lining does NOT unzip out like other nest bags however it is easily inverted and likely easy to wash and airdry

All in all a beautiful and functional bag that does NOT look like a diaper bag :0)

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment