Organic Goddess Luscious Body Butter - Chocolate Orange 8 Oz.

Organic Goddess Luscious Body Butter - Chocolate Orange 8 Oz.This body butter has a lovely texture and absorbs instantly into the skin. I also appreciate that it's paraben-free. However, the scent is a bit different than I was expecting... it's lovely, but if someone had just asked me to smell it, I wouldn't have guessed that it was chocolate orange. In fact, I don't know if I can smell the chocolate at all. I'd say it smells more like orange blossoms.

Pretty surprised to be the first reviewer. I like this butter. Rich texture, soft cocoa scent and best of all non-irritating to my sensitive skin. I take a water aerobics class in a salt water pool 34 days a week. And man, that does a number on skin elasticity. The winter and pool combo makes my skin so tight it is painful. I found a lotion was not covering or soaking in well enough to help so I tried butters. Most body butters are heavily perfumed and not good for my skin. I have been able to use this one. Glad I found it. One star off because i can not smell the orange. Will buy more. TY

Buy Organic Goddess Luscious Body Butter - Chocolate Orange 8 Oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment