Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes, Magic Melon, 50 Count (Pack of 6)

Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes, Magic Melon, 50 CountI love the product is just that you need to be careful when ordering this product because it is actually 6 tubs and not 1 tub and the rest of the package the refills. Now I have six tubs and don't know what to do with all of them... Other than that I love the product it self, is moist enough for cleaning my baby bottom.

I like this product, it worked out perfect for my daughter. It allows her to feel like a big girl.

Buy Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes, Magic Melon, 50 Count (Pack of 6) Now

I use Kandoos everywhere in my car, each bathroom has one and as a nose wipe for my kids. I even gave it to my babysitter to use on my kids.

Read Best Reviews of Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes, Magic Melon, 50 Count (Pack of 6) Here

These do exactly what they set out to do wipe tushies better than toilet paper! We just potty trained my son and we have one potty upstairs and one downstairs and a tub of wipes next to each potty. Super convenient to have them right next to the potties as well as one in the trunk of my car next to our portable potty. My son knows these are his special big boy wipes and likes using them. Since they're moist they clean a lot better than just dry toilet paper and they're more durable and don't rip. But they're flushable so they're better than baby wipes because we can just put them in the toilet like TP! Overall, great product and will help my son transition to regular TP and get us through the potty training process! Definitely get them!

Want Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes, Magic Melon, 50 Count (Pack of 6) Discount?

I like the Kandoo wipes a lot but these dispensers do not seal properly so the top wipe always gets dry, so you lose $0.03-$0.04 with each use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment