Fisher-price Happy Days Diapers

Fisher-price Happy DaysI personally love these for my daughter, I wish I had discovered this brand before now. They are affordable and they work great, no leaking ever, I also love that there hypoallergenic and my little one doesn't break out in a rash from them. Also they have no stinky chemical smell like some diapers have.

I bought these before our little girl arrived. I wanted to stock up and try different products.

I chose these diapers because my husband had never changed a diaper before. They have what I call "idiot proof" tabs when you fasten them. There is yellow, green, and red. The tab on the backside of the diaper is green. When you pull it to the front, the green back tab goes on the green section of the front to ensure the diaper is on there properly. I loved that my husband could learn the proper tightness of a diaper.

We never had a problem with these diapers leaking. We used them for the first 3-4 weeks of our daughters life (up until about 9 pounds).

I have not tried any of the bigger sizes because we were given over 500 pampers diapers. Needless to say, I am using those.

I highly recommend these to any new parents as they are great!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy Fisher-price Happy Days Diapers Now

These diapers are great! Not only do they fit well and don't leak (unless they are overfullas with all diapers), but they are the only diaper besides Pampers Sensitive that don't give my baby diaper rash! And since they are cheaper than the Pampers Sensitive, I have been using these exclusively with no problems. They are so absorbent that I don't even have to use the "Happy Nights" version, the Happy Days make it through her 11 hour sleep at night!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-price Happy Days Diapers Here

The diapers were more expensive than if I had just gone to a store and bought them. It also took them over a week to arrive. After they arrived and I used them I did not think they were as absorbent or worked as well as other brands I had purchased.

Want Fisher-price Happy Days Diapers Discount?

We received a free jumbo pack with a purchase of a jumperoo at babiesrus. We previously used Huggies Lil' Snugglers religiously. However my son recently grew out of the size two (which is the biggest size for the lil' snuggler series) and used these Fisher Price diapers in a size three. I was a little skeptical at first since they resembled the Huggies Snug and Dry (which i hate, we had a 75 percent chance of leakage with those diapers).

The first time we used these we didnt have any leaks and it seemed to fit him pretty well. i think only one leaked due to it being too full. The only problem i have with this diaper which is the same problem i have with every other diaper beside the Lil' snugglers, is that it doesnt have the flap in the back to catch runny mess. My son currently poops once every 3-4 days.. and when he does he explodes and it always goes up the back and it gets onto his clothes. I wish more diapers had that back catch flap feature.

But for the most part i assume since my baby doesnt crawl yet the explosions are mostly due to him lying on his back and the problem may get better when he is actually mobile.

I recommend these diapers since they are less expencive and seem to do well compared to the snug and dry diapers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment