Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 4, 56-Count (Pack of 2)

Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 4, 56-CountThose are okay diapers. I usually get them when amazon does not deliver me the other brand in time through their subsciption agreemend. I sometimes run out of the diapers before amazon is scheduled to ship it. Huggies have been one of the brands that I buy as a life-saver. They are soft, yet with clorine. The cute bear on the front is something that my daughter likes; she tends to take the diaper off to see the bear closer thus supporting our potty training routine. The diapers have never leaked, the bottom also stays dry in comparison to the seventh generation ones. What bothers me is the clorine present in the diapers. The diapers do not usually give my little one a diaper rash, but it does happen occassionally. I don't now if it's because of chlorine or other factors. The "pure" Huggies have been the best of the Huggies brand overall with their cotton-like feeling and low-maintenance secure fit.

We have been using these diapers for about 6 months now. My daughter broke out with a rash when Pampers changed their diapers. We switched to Huggies Pure & Natural and have had no problems since!

Buy Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 4, 56-Count (Pack of 2) Now

I recently switched to Huggies Pure & Natural because my youngest daughter had started to get diaper rashes that were just horrible;despite every effort to keep her little bottom dry (changing frequently, ointments, powders, etc.). I finally decided to try several other brands of diapers to see if I could get an improvement, and the only one that did the trick is Huggies Pure & Natural! One day, I ran out of Huggies diapers upstairs and I grabbed an alternate diaper, which mind you she was in for less than 1 1/2 hours, and what emerged on her bottom, I cried! It took two weeks to get rid of! Now, thanks to Amazon, I am able to keep us stocked up on our new favorite diaper and keep the costs down thanks to the Prime membership! We love these diapers!!!

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 4, 56-Count (Pack of 2) Here

Around a year old our daughter would break out in a nasty rash within minutes of being in her diaper (Pampers, Huggies Little Movers, Target brands) we tried everything. I eventually had to put her in cloth. Which was fine, except for when we needed to go out, or when I knew she would poop (poop and cloth diapers never mixed well for me!). These were the only diapers that would not break her out (now I did not try the Seventh Generation). The have moderate absorbancy, but not great at night if your child has had fluids prior (we would cloth diaper at night to keep her drier). I would recommend these diapers if your child is sensitive, if not go for the regular.

Want Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 4, 56-Count (Pack of 2) Discount?

We cloth diaper our babies but occasionally use disposables for travel or when they are in the care of family members that shouldn't have to launder diapers on top of everything else. These feel softer than most disposables and don't have that noisy plastic-bag-on-your-baby sound. Highly absorptive, last a full 10-12 hours at night, no leaks, no rashes. We have been happy with these all around. Would recommend to others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment