OXO Tot On-the-Go Wipes Dispenser

OXO Tot On-the-Go Wipes Dispenser, PinkI was a little hesitant to purchase this wipes dispenser since there were no reviews, but I am glad that I did. It is perfect for a diaper bag, and the wipes are easy to put in the dispenser. The wipes that I have been using (Pampers Sensitive) come out one at a time. The dispenser does not hold a large number of wipes I would say maybe 15 to 20 depending on the thickness of the wipe. However, it is super light weight and easy to use. I prefer this dispenser than lugging the disposable wipe packages that are quite a bit heavier. I would definitely purchase again.

This wipe dispenser is way better than the skip hop !! I love it I will be ordering another one

Buy OXO Tot On-the-Go Wipes Dispenser Now

I own the regular OXO wipe dispenser (which I love), and figured that the on-the-go dispenser would be as good. I was right. It holds a whole bunch of Pampers Sensitive wipes and dispenses them easily, one at a time, using only one hand. I don't care about the strap as I carry the dispenser in my diaper bag and don't hang it on my stroller, but it seems sturdy and easy to attach/detach if needed.

Read Best Reviews of OXO Tot On-the-Go Wipes Dispenser Here

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I don't have babies in my life right now, but I always travel with a packet of wipes. It's not always easy to find travel wipes in the store, and sometimes the packages tear and the wipes dry out and that's not good at all. I have been wishing for a dispenser like this, that I could refill from the large economy size wipes package, for simply ages. Of course it is an OXO product, they think of everything.

The dispenser is the perfect size to tuck in a suitcase and would hold enough wipes for adult use for a 2-week trip (if there is a baby in your life, it will do nicely for a day trip). I love the rubber handle that closes with a button. You could attach it to the strap of your tote and hang it inside always available. Thank you, OXO, for your latest life improvement product!

Want OXO Tot On-the-Go Wipes Dispenser Discount?

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I don't have children I have to worry about, but I do always carry a pack of wet wipes in my purse, to clean my hands, freshen up when Iam out and about, being it's very hot and humid where I live. With all of the germs out there today, carrying wet wipes seems to be a necessity.

Just recently I was out with a friend when we were eating ice cream and we both needed one. Then about 2 weeks ago my cousin and I went to a place for lunch where we were eating ribs. Sometimes a napkin just doesn't do the job!

Sometimes I need a wet wipe, so that I can go wash my hands! Or you need to clean something off first, so that you can touch it.

In any case, this Oxo Wipes Dispenser is very sturdy, hard plastic, with a very easy, only one hand needed opening. This wipes dispenser is not really thick, but it is kind of large, so Iam sure you probably won't have an issue if you would need to put this into a diaper bag, but if you are planning to put it into a smaller purse it does take up some room. There is a long strap if you do want to attach it to a diaper bag, stroller, etc, but since Iam keeping it in my purse I took that part off, which was very easy to do.

It's very easy to refill too. That part just snaps open to fill or refill. Where the wipes come out is very large, so that you are not struggling to get the wipes out.

This OXO Tot-On-the-Go Wipes Dispenser is BPA Free, PVC Free, and Phthalate Free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment