Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Boys, Size 5, 80 Count

Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Boys, Size 5, 80 CountI normally buy Huggies Pull-Ups for my 22 month old son who wants to be just like his big brothers. We have had quite a bit of potty training success with those and also the Pampers Feel 'n Learn pants. I picked up a package of Easy Ups that were dramatically reduced in price just to try them out. I now know that the price should have been my first clue to stay away. We tried for three days with these and all we had to show for it was two large loads of laundry. These are obviously supposed to be made for children who have not mastered potty training but every time he would make use of the diaper he would end up soaking wet or worse. These don't hold anything in; I won't go into detail, parents know of the dreaded blow outs. They also left red marks because the material was so scratchy, it was worse than most cheap bargain brand diapers! We have used Pampers diapers exclusively for the past six years so I know that they do have excellent products and I can also say that they Feel 'n Learn pants are a million times better than the Easy Ups. I have no idea what happened with these but it's really disappointing. What a waste of money and worse, what a lot of frustration for my toddler! Stick with the Cruisers or move on to the Feel 'n Learn, skip these altogether.

I am very happy with this product. I put it on my boy for overnight and it does not leak at all.

Buy Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Boys, Size 5, 80 Count Now

I've tried Huggies, as well as Baby Dry, and the Cruisers. I bought a pack of these for "potty training". The number one difference I have noticed is that they don't chafe my son's thighs. The Cruisers and the Baby Dry have harder tabs, and leave marks on my sons (chubby) thighs, and these fit more like underwear, and leave no marks on his skin. It's so nice that I'm switching.

They fit very snug, so if you are planning on using these for your child to get them off himself, he'll need to be fairly advanced to do so. My son is 27 months, and I don't forsee him managing these himself for quite some time.

My son is 32 lbs and I prefer the size 5. He will leak out of them if he sleeps in a size 4 overnight. If you are having leaking problems at night, I suggest using a size up. (just for nighttime)

They pull on just like you see in the picture. For those of you who are used to the tab diapers, and haven't thought through the logistics of this, remember that you tear the diaper off your child (the sides tear easily enough). You don't want to pull them off with poop in them. Yuck! Of course, if you are like me, and you use the tabs on the diaper to contain the mess after you have taken the diaper off your child, remember that you can't do that with these.

I find it faster to put a pull up on my child, as compared to a tab diaper, but it took me a week to make the transition.

I've found that Pampers, over all the other options, are the softest and most "cloth-like". As for value, I'm very impressed with the generic costco diapers.

Good luck!

Read Best Reviews of Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Boys, Size 5, 80 Count Here

I have used Easy ups on my son since he was 9 months old. He was always very active, and very hard to change with a regular diaper. These work just like regular diapers, except that they pull on like big boy pants. We use them at night too, and for those of you who have leakage problems at night, I would make sure that you are not using a size that is too big. If the fit is correct, we have not had any leakage problems at all. The only problem is that it is very hard to find them in an economy size box without ordering them.

Want Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Boys, Size 5, 80 Count Discount?

Great product for my 28 months old boy who's potty training, easy to pull on and to pull off. I would recommend this product to my friends. Thanks amazon for the good price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment