Pampers Unscented Thick Care Wipes - 72-Count

Pampers Unscented Thick Care Wipes - 72-CountThe important thing I look for is safety first. Do we really

need 4,count'em 4 parabens in BABY wipes??? The higher the

paraben is on the list,the more of it is in the product.

Listed #5!! is METHYLPARBEN,#15BUTLPARABEN,#17ETHYLPARBEN,#18

PROPYLPARBEN. This is not acceptable for baby,let alone

any products.One star is too high.

One of the most frustrating things when it comes to buying travel/regular wipes, is when the lid won't stay closed, therefore drying out the wipes. Well, this travel pack cost me nothing, as I had a coupon that covered the entire cost, but I would have paid for them anyway.... now, I'm rethinking that. The lid that opens and closes for you to retrieve a wipe, will not stay closed. It's very flimsy and even my 10month old can easily open it and pull out wipe after wipe. Even when out of reach, if it gets moved or anything in the diaper bag, or wherever it is, the lid pops open and the first wipe or two dries out. And when you pull one wipe out, about 2-3 more come out with it, then you either have to pull them out and waste them if you don't need them, or try to stuff them back inside the package, making the lid even harder to keep closed. Poor packaging on their part, in my opinion, but the wipe itself is great! I will just go for a larger package next time to put in my Huggies travel box!

Buy Pampers Unscented Thick Care Wipes - 72-Count Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment