Babymel Amanda Modern Floral Black White Diaper Bag

Babymel Amanda Modern Floral Black White Diaper Bagi've been searching for the best diaper bag (one that's big enough for 2 babies, light enough to carry, enough pockets for proper organization, etc) and i've finally found it. This bag is beautiful, not too large, and fulfills all my picky criteria for a diaper bag. I especially like the separate heat-resistant, waterproof pocket for the liquids on the side that is easily accessible with a zipper. I also like the stroller straps that are built-in to the bag. The bag is big enough for all my things and my two babies' (diapers, change of clothes, etc). PLUS, it's the lightest diaper bag that I've seen with that much storage which is the best feature. I'm very glad that I decided to splurge a bit and get this bag.

Lots of pockets. Great stroller strap. Wipeable, durable fabric. I know I will be using this bag for a while!

Buy Babymel Amanda Modern Floral Black White Diaper Bag Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment