Huggies GoodNites Boxers, Boys, Large/Extra-Large, 11-count (Pack of 4)

Huggies GoodNites Boxers, Boys, Large/Extra-Large, 11-countMy 10-year old son wets his bed every night. We need something comfortable and effective for him to wear. He's not embarrassed to wear these on a sleepover to a friend's house. They sometimes leak when he has too much urine, but normally they don't leak through (I bought a waterproof mattress pad just in case.. They don't give him a rash the way that the products more like diapers do. They hold up well we have not had a problem with tearing or anything like that. We will continue to use this product until he stops wetting his bed.

Bought these for my slender 8 year old son who still occasionally has accidents at night. Thought the boxer fit would be preferable over the "diaper type" fitmostly for self esteem reasons. All 3 nights that he actually needed it, it leaked. Full bed/clothing change necessary. I bought these on super sale as a 4 packs of 11 (44 total) box (price offered by 3rd party through amazon) and am REALLY sorry I did. Now it will cost me 1/3 the cost of the product to return the 3 unopened packages, so I probably won't bother. Maybe these would work better on a huskier kid, I don't know. Back to the brief version I guess.

Buy Huggies GoodNites Boxers, Boys, Large/Extra-Large, 11-count (Pack of 4) Now

rip too easily. prefer overnights. seems like a waste of money considering they are more expensive than overnights and 1 out of 10 rip before the kid puts them on.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies GoodNites Boxers, Boys, Large/Extra-Large, 11-count (Pack of 4) Here

I purchased for my son who wears XL regular Good Night pull ups and although these look big when you take them out their very small on leg opening and too tight. Waste of money for me as I have my whole order that can't be worn

Want Huggies GoodNites Boxers, Boys, Large/Extra-Large, 11-count (Pack of 4) Discount?

Our boy would refuse to wear the ones that look like a diaper he's 9 years old bought him a new mattress wanted to protect it most night works grat but some night he over wet's it then we have a leak problem but over all best I can do for him, he likes idea they look like boxers the outer boyer feels like cloth which is nice for him

Save 47% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment