Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, Giant Pack, 120 Count

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, Giant Pack, 120 CountI had the same problem with these diapers as I did with the overnight diapers. Huggies changed their packaging as well as their diapers, and I am highly disappointed in the change. The previous diapers had very little dye in them, and they were a better quality diaper. The new diapers have so much dye in them that they leave blue coloring on my son's white or light-colored clothes. My son had no problems with rashes with the other diapers, but he actually got a rash every other day that we used these diapers. We had bought these instead of Huggies Pure and Natural to save some money, but we had to go back to the Pure and Natural because these were so awful. Not so with the previous 'edition' of these diapers. They were thicker, held more, had very little dye, and very rarely leaked. These leaked more frequently. I would not recommend these, but I would buy them again if Huggies changed back to the other ones or made these better quality.

We've used the Diapers.com brand diapers since our 2 year old was born never any leaks. Since I was already placing an Amazon order I decided to add a box of Huggies Snug & Dry. What a HUGE mistake. They leak so easily that we might as well be putting him to bed without any diaper at all. I'm writing this review at 4:30 am because I just finished changing his sheets after another leak the bed was soaked, but the diaper was barely damp! These work okay during the day when gravity pulls the wetness into the small absorbent area, but if they are laying down forget it. Get ready for sleepless nights and wet sheets.

Buy Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, Giant Pack, 120 Count Now

I love using Amazon for purchases that I know I will use and need monthly. There was a plethora of diapers to select from, but I must say, the seal on the deal, for me, was the discount I got for suscribing to the product. I absolutely love Huggies diapers and am thrilled that I can afford them per Amazon.com! Thank you very much!!!

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, Giant Pack, 120 Count Here

I have been using huggies for almost 3 yrs for my twin girls, but the latest one it felt different that a normal ...not sure why. they stick together way more than usual and have a rougher texture, and hard....like they are of poorer quality. I hope they will change it, maybe more softness.

Want Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, Giant Pack, 120 Count Discount?

Much less expensive than at any retailer. Buying diapers at K-Mart or Target is a non-sense from now on. Provided Amazon keeps the prices that low. Go for it. It's pure common sense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment