Huggies Snug N Dry Value Pack

Huggies Snug N Dry Value PackSome people say certain brands work better for either a boy or a girl, and that may be true, but in my experience Huggies has been the best for both my son and my daughter. We never have any leaks. My son has been out of diapers for 2 years now but these have always held up great, even overnight, and they work just as well overnight for my daughter. I love that when these diapers are wet, they don't get "squishy" like Pampers and Luvs do, and they are much softer than generic brands. The stretchy tabs and waistband are the only things that contain my breastfed baby's stool. All the other brands gap in the back and she has a mess all up her back. Who wants that?

In case anyone is confused about the size 1-2s, they are really no different than a plain size 1. They are the same length and width, and 1's go up to 14lbs, and 1-2s are 8-15lbs. They're basically the same. Size 2's are 12-18lbs and are definitely a bit longer and wider. They didn't have "1-2s" when my son was little so this time around I was bit confused until I tried and compared the two. Hope that helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment