Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Diaper Bag, Brown

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Diaper Bag, BrownWe got our diaper bag a few days after we placed our order! When it arrived my Husband and I were quick to open it, We were thrilled! It's a large bag, It comes with a easy to clean changing pad (that was a surprise to us)It has 10 pockets so there is plenty of storage space! The only thing that we would change is to have a larger opening for the main pocket. It will work just fine but it does not open as much as you think it should for the size of the bag. All in all we were both happy with the bag and would buy it again!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We have had this bag for 9 months now and we still love it just as much as we did when we first got it! After a while you get use to the opening and it is not a problem. This is a really great diaper bag!

Bought this item for a girl friends baby shower, she loved it. It matched the linens and decor in the new nursery, so it was an instant hit.

Buy Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Diaper Bag, Brown Now

I received this at my baby shower and I love it. I think it's great for a dad or mom to tote around. The storage is decent, a pocket on each side of the bag on the outside, 1 long zippered pocket on the inside, and two open pockets on the other side of the inside. Portable changing pad is okay, it's my least favorite part of the bag. I use it more as a divider in the bag. It is a smaller diaper bag but I didn't want some crazy huge diaper bag, I don't find it necessary. It'll hold everything I need for a day out so I'm very happy with it. I highly recommend this product, the quality is also great it's adorable!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Diaper Bag, Brown Here

After reading the reviews I ordered the diaper bag it's so cute and can stuff in many baby items.....lot of spaces and the front pics are so so cute.....would recommend it to mothers.....

Want Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Diaper Bag, Brown Discount?

This diaper bag is very cute, but i wish that the description included the measurements of the bag. I returned it, it was too small.

0 comments:

Post a Comment