Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Alligator Teether

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Alligator TeetherAll I have to say is that Finally I bought a teether that my baby can hold without get frustrated or tired so soon.

And like all the fisher price toys.. Is very well made and cute! Great price too.

My son loves this teether. He enjoys the cold over having something to gnaw on. it is very smooth so he does not get the same abrasives as some other teethers, but he enjoys the soothing coolness.

Buy Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Alligator Teether Now

This teether was perfect for our little one when he first started teething. With the round beads at the end it kept his attention and the shape makes it easy to chew on but hard to shove to the back of the throat. It is still our go to when the drooling starts and we know that another tooth is on its way!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Alligator Teether Here

Many of my son's baby items have an alligator theme. He isn't here yet, but I put it on my registry because it was so cute and different from the other teethers. I like that it has the curved bar for him to hold onto for when he gets old enough to start cutting teeth.

Want Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Alligator Teether Discount?

We started using this we our baby girl when she started teething. She wasn't impressed wouldn't use it to teethe or for the rattle. She's now 11 months with 7 teeth and she seems to like it better. She chews on it a couple of times a day while sitting in her high chair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment