Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers

Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers, Size 4, 124 Countdisclaimer: I am a huggies loyalist. I have been using them since my daughter was a newbornpampers gave her rashes and leaked poop everywhere. Most people here blasting these diapers are already huggies haters, just read the reviews. If you don't like Huggies, don't blame it on this one product. I happen to dislike pampers. They just don't work for my baby. Every child is different. I'm not gonna go hate their new product just bc they are pampers.

These don't work well for overnight. They leaked. I normally use little movers and have very few blow-outs or leaks. I think these are slightly smaller than traditional lil moversthey need to be a little more snug since you can't adjust them. I do like that I can just put my daughter in my lap and pull them up. She is exactly like the commercials. It's a fight to change clothes and diapers.

I like the material around the legs, it is softer than traditional little movers. She has big thighs and normally gets red marks or rashes at her hips, but going up a size doesn't work either. These don't do that. For that, I love them. They are expensive though. I keep both types of diaper on hand. If she is calm I put the traditionals on her, if she's being normal (crazy) I use the slip-ons. pretty simple.

Listen, everything is about personal preference. Try it for yourself. Don't listem to tight wadsbuy what works for you and your baby.

I wanted to put my son in pull-ups, but he only goes potty in the toilet about 1/3 of the time right now (he's not even two and a half). Little Movers are cheaper. The ones we got have Tigger on them. I don't think they have the pictures that fade like pull-ups do, but they have the same easy sides and otherwise fit the same way. I'm cheap but not cheap enough to put my son in horrible diapers. However, I am cheap enough to not care about having designs that fadeespecially when my child isn't even ready/willing to make a total effort toward potty training yet. I think if he goes in the diaper, I can tell without the faded design. I don't like putting my son in regular diapers (even Huggies) because they don't hold as well on the sides as these slip-ons do (and they really do!) and they don't encourage him to pull up and down.

Buy Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers Now

Huggies Slip-On diapers are a great alternative to pullups...and they are available at a more inexpensive price. The diaper features side tabs so that the diaper can be removed by pulling the sides apart, but the tabs also allow the diaper to be reattached. The diaper also functions like a pullup in that it can be pulled on and off like "underwear". The absorbency factor is excellent. I use these diapers for a 2 year old boy. We have had very, very few "leaks" and no instances of rash or skin irritation so in my opinion these diapers do the job REALLY well. They also run true to size. I tend to buy a little larger because my son is tall but the weight range for these diapers seems right on. My only complaint is very minor and it is about the graphic! It would be nice to see some other designs available. Right now they are only available with a "Tigger" from "Winnie the Pooh" design...but that really isn't very important to me. I'm more concerned with function and price! Conclusion: If you are using pullups consider switching to these diapers for the cost factor as the function is the same if not better.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers Here

bought size 4...they are definitely more like a 3, and I will be calling huggies. My 25 pound 2 year old has a cheek hanging out :) I think the ease of use is great and the absorbency is fine, but order up a size!

Want Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers Discount?

I have three boys and have used both Pampers and Huggies. I have always loved Huggies Snug and Dry and the Overnights. I was so excited to see a pull on type diaper as I am attempting to potty train my 2 year old and my 7 month old is the typical "steamroller" who won't lay still for a change. I bought these in sizes 3 and 5 and eagerly tried them on.

What a disappointment!! The first thing I noticed was the diapers appear to run a little small. Both my kids are in the mid-weight for their sizes, so it's not like they should be in the next size up. Secondly, the backs of these diapers are VERY low. Both my boys were showing plumber's crack if they bent over. My 2 year old did ok with these for the most part because he will be still for a diaper change and if he dirties his diaper you know IMMEDIATELY so you can deal with it right away. For my 7 month old, these diapers were HORRIBLE! In two days, he had two major blowouts, one of which left me scrubbing the entire living room carpet while trying to keep three active boys in the back room. I don't let my kids sit around in dirty diapers, so my baby was dirty five minutes MAX, and still the diaper made the biggest mess I've seen.

Also, for a rolly polly baby, forget about the easiness Huggies is promising. It is SO difficult to get my baby to sit still long enough to pull these up (since he can't stand alone yet) and he usually wiggles so much during a change, the sides open and it turns into a "regular" diaper anyway.

In short, these diapers were not what I wanted, I will not continue to use them, and if anyone wants any of the leftovers, I'd give them away for free!

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment