2 Handle Cup w/ TPE on Handles and Fat Flip-it Straw Top

2 Handle Cup w/ TPE on Handles and Fat Flip-it Straw TopGreat for kids who cannot tilt a traditional sippy cup. My 10 month old took to it immediately. Just a word to those who are having trouble putting the cup together. It takes practice but works. The straw is in three pieces. You must insert the soft part of the straw into the lid before connecting the other two plastic straw attachments. The only problem is that some liquid can stay in the straw and my daughter has learned to flick it.

My daughter is 13 months and totally off the bottle thanks to this cup. I tried so many and this by far was her favorite. The built in straw allows her to drink from the cup with out having to turn the cup up so easy. It is hard to find in the stores, I've only seen them in Babies R Us and they usually are down to none...I guess other moms like them as well. I do have to say that I took apart the straw to clean it and it was difficult to put it back properly. I ended having to throw it out becuase I never got it back exactly right so I just clean it assembled now.

Buy 2 Handle Cup w/ TPE on Handles and Fat Flip-it Straw Top Now

This was great at first. My kid wont use other sippies where she has to tilt her head back so this one seemed to be the perfect sippy. BUT it leaks all the time, crud gets stuck in the straw and you really have to work to get it out (milk is terrible), and now it is mildewing (ew). So we are done. Moving on to the Munchkin straw cups.

Read Best Reviews of 2 Handle Cup w/ TPE on Handles and Fat Flip-it Straw Top Here

I have literally tried all sippy cups out there. These ones are the best. I don't know why some reviewers say they leak. I have 6 of these and not one has a problem. Maybe the rubber straw is not put in properly. If you pull it out, you have to push it back in until it "locks". Also, if you do remove the handles from the cup, it's not hard to put it back together at all!!! I do it all the time when I wash them.

My son throws them across the room as hard as he can (he's 18 months old) and not one came apart or broke. They're extremely sturdy.

They're absolutely the best cups out there. I also purchased the larger type, without the handles and those are also awesome.

Want 2 Handle Cup w/ TPE on Handles and Fat Flip-it Straw Top Discount?

We've tried several other cups -avent, gerber, nuk and a few others and this one works best for us, mainly because of the straw. The handles line up properly with the spout when the lid is on tight. It only leaks when the flow restricter is not inserted all the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment