Ah Goo Baby The Wipes Case

Ah Goo Baby The Wipes Case, Zoo FrenzyThis is very cute in person but not as high of quality as I expected for the price. It's a very thin, cheap plastic wipe container that you could buy for 50 cents at a dollar store, the cotton fabric covering it is thin and it's very obvious where the trim is joined. The top and bottom are nicely padded. Not sure how this will hold up to even moderate use. Wouldn't buy again but not really worth returning.

I purchased this in the Zoo Frenzy patten and have been using it for about two weeks. At first it was stiff and hard to open, but it became easier with use. This holds about 15 of our thick Costco brand wipes. It is a firm plastic case covered in fabric. The edges are covered in nice looking border with the thickness of a shoelace. You can see where the border is sewn together but it is nicely done with a typical straight seam in the back. The fabric cover is lined with a soft batting giving the case a squishy texture. I would say this case is of comparable quality to others that I've seen in specialty shops. For the other reviewer that says the fabric is glued on...I'm sure you are probably right, but I'm not sure how else you would attach fabric to plastic. So, I guess that's what I expected. Overall, I'm satisfied with the quality and look of the case. It was a bit of a splurge, but I wanted something fun for my diaper bag. The only thing that would make it better (and worth 5 stars) would be if it were just a bit bigger to hold more wipes, but then it would probably be heavier and bulkier in the bag. I just fill it frequently and it works for me. I like pulling it out at changing stations. It's fun and my son loves holding it while I change him. It seems of decent quality and I expect it to hold up well. I'll update this review if anything changes. I would recommend it. It's nice having something not so drab for mom's bag. :)

Buy Ah Goo Baby The Wipes Case Now

Just bought this to carry instead of the bulky full pack of wipes. The actual container isn't anything special -it's just a cheap plastic one -but the fabric cover gives it a little something extra. The glued edge on the pattern I ordered (Retro Daisy) is already fraying. Buy this for a smaller, somewhat stylish wipes carrier.

Read Best Reviews of Ah Goo Baby The Wipes Case Here

I bought this because I wanted something that would match my diaper bag I love the design but the case is a bit cheap, its like one of those $1 cases you find anywhere for the price I was expecting something a bit better but it still works and looks great so I like it but I don't love it. the sides sometimes crack open so the wipes dry up not very good quality

Want Ah Goo Baby The Wipes Case Discount?

Agree with other reviewers -for the price I expected a bit more. This really does feel pretty cheap. But the pattern is cute, and it serves its purpose well (in our case, holding snacks so they don't get crushed in my purse). Would have been much happier if it were half the price (or twice the quality).

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment