Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, 70 Count

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, 70 CountWe get a pretty good deal though Amazon Mom so these diapers are worth it. We have never had issue with the quality of Huggins diapers.

Received this box of diapers quickly to my front door. It came with all the quality of Huggies brand diapers and, thanks to Amazon's Subscribe n' Save program, only HALF THE PRICE of what I could purchase it at a box store.

Buy Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, 70 Count Now

I have tried several types of diapers. These are one of my least favorites. While they are not bad as far as protecting leaks. I don't like the way the diaper looks once it is wet. It looks very uncomfortable to me and is rather hard. My son is always on the go and needs a diaper that moves with him.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, 70 Count Here

ive never had problems with huggies. My boys never pee throughthem overnight or during the day. They are well mae and i will continue to buy them from amazon especially because they are less expensive then running to the store when i need them.

Want Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 5, 70 Count Discount?

I bought this for my 2 1/2yr old son because it was on sale. It does protect against leaks and it is absorbant. The down side is my son is very active and the diaper tend to droop sometimes. If you have a active child I suggest you buy Huggies Little movers

0 comments:

Post a Comment