Stork Craft Verona 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib

Stork Craft Verona 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib, WhiteThe crib looks exactly like it is described and actually was heavier than I had anticipated which was a good thing. The only thing I regret is that I didn't give enough attention that the cute panels (which is why I bought it) doesn't work well if you're using a bumper in the crib. There was spaces where you cannot tie the bumper tightly to the crib, so that is something that you may want to consider.

Wayfair was the marketplace seller of this product and it was delivered very quick via free standard shipping. The crib was delivered in good condition. When I was assembling the crib two parts did not fit correctly so I modified them slightly to make it possible to put the legs on. Luckily I had access to some woodworking tools and a bit of woodworking experience. The reason I am giving it a five star review is because I contacted Wayfair and told them about the two parts that were not quite cut out properly and they offered to ship new parts for free to correct the problem. Since I had already modified the parts myself they offered alternative solutions to the problem. They were very quick on their response and they fixed the problem. I would have all confidence in ordering from them again because if there was a problem they would help to resolve the issue.

Beyond the slight problem of the legs not fitting the crib is great and pretty sturdy. The color I ordered is black and it looks great. It only took about an hour to assemble the crib for two people (aside from the modification I did).

Buy Stork Craft Verona 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib Now

I love that the design in unique, it seems so sturdy and well-made. Just remember: don't have your spouse/SO assemble in the front room before moving to the bedroom...it won't fit through the door lesson learned!

Read Best Reviews of Stork Craft Verona 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib Here

I absolutely LOVE this crib. It was super easy to assemble by myself and I love the way it looks. The only problem I had was trying to put the bumper on because it wouldn't exactly tie in some places, but I knew that would happen when I bought it. Overall, i'm VERY happy with my purchase :)

Want Stork Craft Verona 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib Discount?

The crib is very sturdy, easy to set up, great price and perfect in every way. We look forward to using this for many years to come and are very happy with the purchase!

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment