Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Activity Rhino

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Activity RhinoMy 3 1/2 month old got this from Santa this year and loves it! When I hold it up for him, he'll grab the pages and laugh at his reflection in the mirror. He loves to hear the squeaker when his big brother pushes on it, and he grabs onto the dangly bird and rattle. It's a perfect toy for him to play with while being held or sitting in his Bumbo seat.

This activity set is nice because it attaches to my cart/highchair cover and she can play with it while we are out. The monkey flap opens up to reveal a mirror, not much else to it though so she gets bored easily with it.

Buy Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Activity Rhino Now

I got this as a gift because my friend loves rhinos. It's adorable! I didn't get to open it and play for myself, but I would say she'll enjoy it with her new baby.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Activity Rhino Here

I love the color, and my baby obviously enjoy the taste --he put everything into his mouth. He hasn't showed much interest to the mirror yet, maybe someday...

Want Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Activity Rhino Discount?

Purchased this for newborn grandson, who, of course, will not actually be using it for a while, but it is adorable and very baby friendly. Not too big or too small. Good size to tuck into car seat or diaper bag. Mirror is great for those little munchkins. And the pages make that crunchy sound when turned. And it has those little dangly things for baby to curl his/her fingers around and pull.

0 comments:

Post a Comment