Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 4, 150-CountI used to use pampers but then they put the drymax that caused horrible diaper rash for my child. So we quit using them. Then I decided to try huggies snug and dry. They are decent for during the day time but not night time. My child is almost a year and I only put these on during the day because there is no overnight protection. He doesn't seem to get diaper rash which is good and they are inexpensive during the day. (extra bonus) --At night time we use Huggies little movers and he has been walking up every morning dry for 3 months straight! I even purchased the huggies swimmers for the pool recently and they work great too!

At 25 cents a diaper you can't get much cheaper than this. Not to mention its the largest bulk size that I've been able to find. My wife loves having the 150 diapers at hand and I love saving all the money, my son however doesn't really care for them though since he just poops in them!

These are nearly 50% cheaper per diaper than a small pack you would pick up at a drug store or something.

Buy Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers Now

I have been buying Huggies for years now. I have a 13 year old son, a 3 year old son and a one year old daughter. Obviously, the 13 year old does not wear diapers, but I used Huggies for him as well. Huggies have the best comfortable fit. I have never had a Huggies diaper allow a leak either. I have tried Pampers, Luvs, and store brands and they just don't do the job. For the price, value and convenience of buying a large box from Amazon, I gave these five stars! Huggies work great!

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers Here

With Subscribe and Save, I am saving $7 over the cost of the same pack of the same diapers from Sam's Club. Quite a bargain!

Want Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers Discount?

I bought these diapers in a hurry and thought i was getting the huggies snugglers. I was close they had the word snug in the title. These diapers tend to leak very easily. They are good for my 3 1/2 month old son for during the day but at night i can pretty much guarantee that i'm going to have to change all his clothes because the diaper will have leaked. But this is a big box of diapers and i got a great deal on them so if i'm awake i change him in his sleep to help him stay a little drier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment