Luv N Care 3 Stage 7oz Nuby No-Spill Bottle, Pink-Purple

Luv N Care 3 Stage 7oz Nuby No-Spill Bottle, Pink-PurpleWe had to go through 3 bottles before we found one my daughter liked. The drop-ins and ventaire were no good, she took forever to eat. We switched to these and she is much more comfortable with them. She eats better and doesn't have as much gas because she latches better with these (she likes the smaller nipple). And the best part is even though it is a faster nipple it doesn't spill when we flip it to feed her (the medium and fast nipples on the others did). And now that she is older the nub are great for her gums.

love Nuby products. Comes with a regular nipple and a sippy nipple for older babies. My 10 month old loves it. Helps her get used to the transition to an actual sippy cup.

Buy Luv N Care 3 Stage 7oz Nuby No-Spill Bottle, Pink-Purple Now

We started using this around 6 months. My LO was on the bottle on fast flow nipples and I would hate when he would turn it over and milk would pour straight out all over the carpet. :/ ... But even though the flow is a lot faster on this one, it does not pour out just by being upside down. Thank goodness. At 9 months he has switched to just these cups, and typically only uses the "sippy" nipple. I did not purchase them through amazon, but this is the exact same sippy that I got from my store. They have green and blue bottles in my store, can't seem to find those colors on Amazon though. Also, another thing that I really liked about this cup is that it had the measurements along the side like his bottle. When I was in the store looking at sippy cups this was a rarity.

Read Best Reviews of Luv N Care 3 Stage 7oz Nuby No-Spill Bottle, Pink-Purple Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment