Pampers Cruisers, Size 6, Jumbo Pack, 23 Count

Pampers Cruisers, Size 6, Jumbo Pack, 23 CountWe love pampers premiums. They NEVER leak on either of my twins (boy or girl). (if someone is having leakage issues, move up a size!)

These were a great buy when they were $7.49--they came close to BJs Wholesale price without the hassle of having to go there (and since I have twins we use a LOT of diapers). But the Yo-Yo pricing scheme of amazon ($7.49 one week, then $10.49 the next) is ridiculous. For one thing, a near 50% increase for ANY product is a lot, but to have it going up and down and up and down is infuriating. Amazon needs to get serious about diapers and make them a good deal consistently, or they will see their sales plummet thru the floor.

Amazon had my exclusive business until they raised their prices. It is now much cheaper to either go to Costco or use a coupon at my local grocery store.

Buy Pampers Cruisers, Size 6, Jumbo Pack, 23 Count Now

I have tried every brand of diapers on my twins.. Pampers is the best! They never leak and hold on tight while my babies run away! I don't have to worry about them breaking open and leaving behind a big mess. The pampers Cruisers Have gotten me through all my Toddler days! I Love know that when one of my Toddles has a fall that their diaper will be there for the long hall!

They are not Big or bulky and I Love being able to dress my Twins without the worry of having to dress them around the diaper!

They have a great fit and so far my twins have not been able to take them off like a few other brands.

~~ Amazon.com makes it easy for me to buy diapers.. However I wish that they would get the price to stay one price.. and be able to keep these diapers in stock.

Read Best Reviews of Pampers Cruisers, Size 6, Jumbo Pack, 23 Count Here

I've used Cruisers for my son since he was a newborn. I like them -no problems with leaks, and they also don't have the baby-powder smell of the Baby-Drys (also by Pampers). Size 6 is sometimes hard to find in the supermarket, so I like to buy them online. If you buy them in the large box, you don't have to dispose of extra packaging.

Want Pampers Cruisers, Size 6, Jumbo Pack, 23 Count Discount?

I don't know what the other two ladies are talking about. I have 6 kids in my care five days a week for 8-10 hours, plus my own 15 month old. I use Pamper's Cruisers on all of them and have yet to have a leak. I guess it depends on the child and the person doing the diapering! I'd never buy any other brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment