Real Nappies Diaper Liners, 100 Sheets

Real Nappies Diaper Liners, 100 SheetsFirst, I bought three different brands of diaper liners, and I see no substantial difference among them. This one is a bit stiffer than he bummis at first, but once it's all sweaty/wet, it seems about the same. It does not stand up well to washing in my washing machine, but that's probably good if it claims to be flushable. It does stand up to hand-rinsing, so if you want to get extended use out of a wet one, I recommend rinsing it and hanging it up to dry.

Here's where it gets a bit graphic, so if you can't handle the poop talk... oh, nevermind. You're reading about diaper products! Clearly you can handle the poop talk!

My mom loves these, so I make sure to put one in my daughter's diaper before my mom comes to babysit. Mom claims that it makes things very neat and tidy, and makes it easy to dispose of the poop.

In my experience, it is true that the liner makes it easy to lift out a formed poop, but I find it easy enough to get formed poops off my diapers even without a liner. I basically just roll them off into the toilet using the diaper itself (formed poop sticks to itself better than to the diaper). It's not the formed poops I'm worried about: it's the soft or liquid poops. For soft or liquid poops, the liners don't offer much advantage. Sure you can lift SOME of the poop off the diaper, but I generally get messy hands doing so, and a lot of poop is left in the diaper despite the liner. It just oozes around the edges and up the front or up the back beyond the confines of the liner. I end up having to spray or wipe the diaper anyway, and at that point, it doesn't feel as though the liner saved me anything.

So there you have it. One brand seems much like the others to me, so you might as well buy the cheaper ones. My mom loves them and swears by them, and anything that keeps her happy about my choice to use cloth diapers is a good thing in my book, so I'll continue to buy them, but when it's just me dealing with the diapers, I don't use the liners at all because I don't think they make a huge difference.

I've used a few different brands of liner on my cloth diapers and these are by far the best! I love having the option of flushing, composting or throwing in the trash, and my husband appreciates that he doesn't have to deal with messy diapers anymore. All he has to do is take off the liner and throw in the toilet.

These are a definite must have for all cloth diapering parents!

Buy Real Nappies Diaper Liners, 100 Sheets Now

I normally buy the Imse Vimse brand diaper liners, but saw that these are a little cheaper, so I thought I would try them out. They do work well. I thought I would try washing the pee diaper ones like I do with the Imse Vimse ones and see how they hold up. They do well in the washother than the fact that they shrink a little bit. Overall, a good product though. They are soft feeling, and I would probably buy them again.

Read Best Reviews of Real Nappies Diaper Liners, 100 Sheets Here

I usually buy Kushies Kushies Flushable Biodgradable Diaper Liners but I wanted to try these because they were a little cheaper and had good reviews. Also, I like the softness much better for my baby's buttom. (it feels like silk to one's hand!) It is also much less sturdy than the Kushies ones and I like to try and whipe of as much off of my daughter's bottom with the cleaner part of the liner to not use so many wipes. I cannot do that with these as the poop goes right through them unto my hands it is not the case for the Kushies'. Also the Nappies are larger but not as long as the Kushies so it often means having to clean the top of the diaper if you have a "runner" poop or an older baby. They do wach really well but I don't think I will use them again. I'd rather pay a little more and not have to clean poop of diapers if I don't have too.

Want Real Nappies Diaper Liners, 100 Sheets Discount?

I think these are great. I love that they're biodegradable, and can be flushed or put in the trash. Another reviewer mentioned not being able to wipe baby's bottom with the liner, but I've never felt the need to do so. Also, they're not meant to be used with runny poos, although I suppose a surprise one could happen. However, with the right diaper fold, we've not had a problem with runny poos, and don't use a liner until its solid (shortly after staring solid food). I love the ease of using these, and they've functioned just as advertised when changing the diaper, simply lift off the liner, poo and all, and dispose, and the rest of the diaper almost always emerges unscathed, to be tossed into the diaper pail. Can't praise enough, the concept in general, and these in particular. I wouldn't be using cloth if I had to dip into the toilet to clean, or If i had to worry about spraying each one down. With these liners no worries! Also, as mentioned in another review, they can be tossed into the wash if they're not soiled, and reused. I've even reused them on the next diaper sometimes, if not particularly offensive. Wonderful idea, and wonderful product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment