Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Deluxe Musical Mobile Gym

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Deluxe Musical Mobile GymMy son at 3-5 months really liked this mat, but I found more things I dislike about it than like about it.

The reasons that I give this gym a 1...

Pros:

Lots of places to hang toys

Very easy to take apart to wash the mat

Cons:

The hippo hangs very low and is very heavy (I compensate by putting it so it hangs by his feet and he kicks at it; it scared him when it was by his head)

The three monkeys are useless except for maybe as teethers (you can't securely attach them to the gym without falling... scary if they fall on his head!) and they are also extremely heavy

The stuffed elephant is really cute, but is very soft, so not helpful for tummy time (as it is touted)

It takes up ALOT of room and doesn't pack up nicely (has to be disassembled to put away so we just leave it out pretty much all the time

I really hate that it has only 3 supports, instead of 4. Since it is circular, the edges roll up and the top layer of fabric gets all bunched up this would be fixed if it had 4 supports...

ALSO, because it only has 3 supports, once he figured out (at about 6 months old)that he could kick the support beams, he was able to knock it over ONTO HIMSELF!! He looked like a baby burrito, and I was worried that he could have suffocated in it, if I hadn't been there to see him do it!!

Hope this helps you decide to buy or not. I say don't waste your money on it, and get a play mat with 4 support beams!!

Bought this for my grandson right after he was born, he stays with me all day while his mother is at work. He has loved it right from the start, he is now 7 weeks old and when I lay him on the mat turn on the music and lights he starts kicking, smiling, and cooing. He started out with being happy on it for 10 minutes but now lays on it happy for 20 minutes or more.

Buy Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Deluxe Musical Mobile Gym Now

I got this toy for my twins and they both absolutely love it. They love looking at the toys, various colors and the lights. Couple of complaints is that the battery dies very quickly and you can use the mobile/light option at the same time.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Deluxe Musical Mobile Gym Here

I'm one of those parents who don't want my child bombarded with too many synthetic and obnoxious toys. This one however is so great. I always set the music to the lowest volume (there's two levels) and would set the center part to rotate instead of lights flashing to enhance my baby's motor skills of trying to reach out for objects. These days, passive learning is changing the way our kids' brains develop that as a parent you have to conscious as to how your child will interact or if they'll interact with a toy instead of just laying there hypnotized by its sounds, lights, and visuals. The rattle/hanging pieces are fun and encouraging for my baby to reach out and the elephant cushion is so useful for tummy time or for her to just reach out and grab its ears. The mirror was especially fun. I'd put her on her tummy and hang the mirror in front of her and look at her through it and make funny faces at her from behind her. She got such a kick out of it. And yes, from time to time when I needed downtime especially at the beginning of my baby's life I'd let her lay under there for 10 minutes and just sit next to her and send a few text messages to friends or comments on Facebook. This is a must have because it's simple, effective, engaging, and interactive.

Want Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Deluxe Musical Mobile Gym Discount?

This is one of the first activity stations that my baby started on and he still loves it at almost 6 months. He can spend longer at this Mobile Gym than any of his other activity centers. The mat washes very well.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment