Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1, 258 Count

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1, 258 CountI used Pampers 1 size before I used this brand size 1. I want to try something new, but the result is very disappointing. Pampers size 1 is way much better than Huggies size 1. I bought 258 package, and there are still over 200 unused. Don't know how to deal with these. I don't want to wash my baby clothes three times a day.

Overall good diapers...absorbtion is good and tabs dont tear easily. But the size does seem to run small. My baby is average sized and these are narrow (meaning they cut in close to her bottom between her legs) and they seem short, meaning it's easy for poopies to sneak up the back. I would buy these again but would go with the larger size.

Buy Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1, 258 Count Now

I have twin girls and made the mistake in buying these. We couldn't wait for the box to be empty. The girls always needed out fit changes due to the diaper leaking through the layers. One expects some leaking around the edges but right through the diaper. I will never buy again.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1, 258 Count Here

I like the Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers. These are pretty good diapers, i like to alternate huggies and pampers. These are good for the day time.

Want Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1, 258 Count Discount?

These are great diapers and a good price. It's convenient to get a large supply at once and not have to worry about buying more for a while. I just place an order for a second shipment today.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment