Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Sheet, Plum

Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Sheet, PlumI loved this sheet it is so soft and the design is so cute. However, after just 3 washes, the fabric tore around one of the elastic bands in the corner. I was so disappointed.

She 4 months old but laughs when she looks at the cute little designs and she looks so cute sleeping in it when I went to visit! I love my nieces and nephews and I get happy when they love something I truly look to pick out just for them.

Buy Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Sheet, Plum Now

But I still love the sheet and the print. I only have Lamb and Ivy sheets so I don't have any other sheets to compare it to.

Read Best Reviews of Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Sheet, Plum Here

Shipping was quick and the product is great. My friend really loved this at her baby shower. I also purchased two blankets as well which were also equally great.

Want Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Sheet, Plum Discount?

I have a standard size crib, but this sheet and the other one from Carters are very tight. My son's sheets (who had the crib before) weren't as tight. I am woindering if this is that stupid squeeze the kid to death with super tight pj's trend in sheets...

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment