Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Wall Décor, Plum

Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Wall Décor, PlumThese are in my girls' nursery and people always want to know where I got them. They are made well with cute fabrics and beaded bodies. The hanger on back is wire so you can bend it to make the butterfly hang at any angle you want. I was very pleaseed with this purchase!

These are a wonderful size and look great on the wall. The satin like material gives it a nice little shimmer in the light and my daughter absolutely loves to look at them. I did as the package suggested and gently bent the top layer of wings forward to give it a more 3-D look.

Buy Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Wall Décor, Plum Now

The wall decor looks awesome in the nursery and I am glad I bought it. It fits so well with the luv bugs series. However, it is kind of cheaply made for the price (never look at the back remnants of yellowish glue everywhere). The wings appear to be very fragile (I thought they were real fabric but they are more like some nicer plastic). Bending them to get the 3D-effect is certainly possible but be careful not to poke the foil on the wings.

This is irritating to me as the remainder of the series appears to be very nice quality.

Also, you need a pair of tongs and patience when you buy this item... the three butterflies are unnecessarily connected with very thick wire for transport.

Taken together, I hate the quality you get for the price but still love the effect the butterflies have on the wall. Would only highly recommend it if you are going with the entire series.

Read Best Reviews of Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Wall Décor, Plum Here

These are perfect for our baby girls nursery! The only drawback I have is that they are a little smaller than what I was expecting! Overall a great product for the price!

Want Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Wall Décor, Plum Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment