100% Pure 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash 17 oz - Strawberry

100% Pure 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash 17 oz - StrawberryI wanted to switch from a chemical-laden body wash to a more natural product. After a few days of use my skin became irritated, and I'm positive it's because of this product. I have not made changes to my after-shower lotion, detergent, or perfumes. I switched back to a regular body wash a few days ago and my skin is slowly getting back to normal. Also like the previous poster said, the fragrance is off. It smells more like red Kool-Aid than strawberries, that's the best I can describe it.

Bought this because I usually love the smell of strawberries and was hoping this would smell like real strawberries. In addition, I was intrigued by it having organic products in it, and also because it didn't have some of the things in it that are not healthy. My disappointment is in the fragrance...just doesn't have that good strawberry smell in my opinion.

Buy 100% Pure 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash 17 oz - Strawberry Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment