Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Boys, Size 5, 66 Count

Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Boys, Size 5, 66 CountI had been buying these but my most recent boxes of both boy and girl aprpoximately 25% of the Easy Ups have been tearing at the sides, even while being put on. My kids are still well within the weight limits, so that isn't the problem. I think Pampers has some Q/C issues they need to address. I have switched to Pull-Ups since they have the velcro sides, so even if they "tear" you can at least still use them, whereas the Easy-Ups are just trash, once they rip.

These ones are the best for my son.I've been buying since 2 years ago and they work super fine.Do not change for any other brand.I recommend them to any mother who got a potty training kid.

Buy Pampers Easy Ups Trainers for Boys, Size 5, 66 Count Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment