Baby One Size Washable Reusable Adjustable Cloth Pocket Diaper

Baby All in One Size Washable Reusable Adjustable Cloth Pocket Diaper - OrangeI've heard mixed reviews about Alvas, some people love them, some people think they're terrible, so I decided to just order one to try before loading up on them. This diaper is the only one in our stash that was bought and not made by me that does not leak. The first time we used it, it was soaked and I couldn't even tell because unlike some other brands of diapers, the pul was not even moist! The insides are super soft, the snaps are easy to close and the leg holes actually get tight enough for my 10 pound baby to be leak free! Highly recommend!

The snaps are both more secure and longer lasting than the velcro closure. I absolutely love these totop diapers. You can never get the good items at this price, great economical diaper,with insert in.

Buy Baby One Size Washable Reusable Adjustable Cloth Pocket Diaper Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment