Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 1, 168 Count

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 1, 168 CountHuggies Little Snugglers are a great product. Compared to Pampers they actually hold more. We used Pampers, given that, it is the brand hospitals use. However, while in the hospital our newborn made his first big poop. Since newborn's poop does not yet have a smell, we did not know he pooped, until I went to pick him up. He was a mess front to back. His blanket was soaked. Pampers did not hold it. Once we got home, I tried Huggies Snugglers and, of course he made another big poop. This time it was not all over him. The diaper contained everything. That is why Huggies Littler Snugglers will always get my vote.

I orderderd these daipers for my 2 mnth old son who had severe diaper rash after using pampers dry max. These not only helped clearing the rash but also created comfort for him :) NO leaks even after a big poop too...

Buy Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 1, 168 Count Now

I love how nice this diapers are! Especially when we haven't had any major blow outs in them and in our other diapers we used we would have. If you buy this on Amazons subscribe and save program these diapers are cheeper then the store brand diapers.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 1, 168 Count Here

this brand of diaper is the worst diaper ever! worst than the cheapest one you could ever find...it doesn't fit right, doesn't hug at all and worse of all, it always leaked wether bathroom 1 or 2, it's always a mess. i just happened to use them a couple of times & observe if they were any good, because they were baby shower presents. the rest, i threw them away! i did not even bother to hand it to the next mom in the neighborhood, it's a shame to do so!!! pleassse, people esp. parents out there, don't buy this brand...you're only wasting your money!

Want Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 1, 168 Count Discount?

I've been using pampers swaddlers since my baby was born, and they work perfect! However, I had a coupon for little snuglers and after my cousin telling me they hold more than pampers, I said why not I won't be paying full price for these. WELLL, let's just say I wouldn't use these on my baby even if they were FREE!! after only 3 diapers my son had his first RASH. I'm talking about a 4 hour time frame. I couldn't believe it! AND on the way back from grandma's (30 min drive) his clothes were SOAKED and so was the car seat!... I literally only used 3 diapers out of the 40pack bag, NEVER AGAIN!! huggies, what a disappointment. PAMPERS FOR LIFE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment