Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Window Valance, Plum

Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Window Valance, PlumThe soft suede: the brown cloth loops for the rod

The corduroy: The plumb, large portion of the valance

The satin: The pink ribbon that lines between the corduroy and boa

The boa: The white cloth along the bottom (fuzzier in look and feel than the other materials and will probably be a dust magnet so be prepared)

It's simple, nice, and matches the rest of the set perfectly. It took the boring blinds she had and made the room MUCH more interesting to look at.

I found this pattern at another retail store. However they did not have all the accessories like Amazon did. I received one valance for a shower gift but then realized I needed another one because our window is a little bigger. I went online and ordered it and did the free shipping expecting it take at least a week to get here. To my surprise it was received in just a few days. Very pleased! Love the quality also. It's very very soft!!!! I also received the lamp and diaper stacker from amazon and love those as well!!! I can't wait for my daughter to be born and she sees her new room!

Buy Lambs and Ivy Luv Bugs Window Valance, Plum Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment