Fisher-Price Cradle 'N Swing, Luv U Zoo

Fisher-Price Cradle 'N Swing, Luv U ZooOur baby girl is 11 weeks old. We bought her the fisher price sugar plum swing honestly...only for the looks. Little did we realize it's super loud and the motor started to make a clicky noise after just 5 days! I then got online and read horrible reviews about the swing so my husband and I went back to BRU and exchanged it for the less expensive, luv u zoo cradle swing and it was the best decision ever! We've owned it for over 2 months and never looked back!

I have to disagree with the precious reviewer that posted a bad review saying the motor is loud. It Is super quiet! The trick to it is if you hear the motor at all, just separate the legs farther apart again and it will be quiet again. The key for it to stay quiet is the legs to stay the farthest apart possible.

It also has a cute mirror and mobile and multiple speeds and cute music. It is also attractive to have in your living room, neutral colors. Also another huge huge plus, it has an electric cord too! No need for batteries!

If you are contemplating this swing, get it! Especially since amazon has it cheaper than BRU. We like it so much, we are about to repurchase another one for a newborn nephew as a gift. Hope this helps~

When my 3 yr. old son was a baby we had the older version of this swing (the ocean wonders) and he absolutely loved it! The only downside was how often we had to buy batteries for it, that got to be a little expensive. So when our 6 week old daughter was born we were super excited that this version could be plugged into the wall. Unfortunately the plug in, along with how cute the swing is, seem to be the only good things about this swing. At the slowest setting, it still moves too fast for a newborn. Also, it is really loud, even after separating the legs as far as they'll go. This swing isn't "bad", but it isn't that great either. I recommend that parents shop around before purchasing this swing for their little one.

REVISED on 1/2/12 Over the weekend my daughter fell asleep in her swing and I went to do some laundry. When I went to check on her about 25 minutes later there was a strong burning smell coming from the motor of the swing and it had completely stopped moving. I immediately unplugged it and took my baby out. When I went to the Fisher-Price website to find their contact info, I read that almost all the the reviews had complained about the motor burning out after about 3-5 months. I am horrified by the strong burning smell and don't want to think about how bad things could have been had I not checked on her when I did. PLEASE do not buy this swing, it is dangerous!

Buy Fisher-Price Cradle 'N Swing, Luv U Zoo Now

Cons:

-music/mobile WILL automatically turn off after 10 min. This is actually a big peeve of mine, as many times the baby wakes up once the noise stops. I don't know why FP doesn't just make it so there's an option of continuous music/mobile movement vs. switching off on its own.

-the swinging motion can be a little too fast/intense for newborns. In the beginning (

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Cradle 'N Swing, Luv U Zoo Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment