Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo 2 in 1 Tummy Timer

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo 2 in 1 Tummy TimerThis toy does not look like much, and I basically bought it for the mirror when baby was 3 months old, but it has turned out it be one of the most popular toys that my now 6 month old plays with. It has soothing and nice music that continues uninterrupted for 5, 10 or 15 minutes (different settings and two volume settings, turned on by touching the alligator's orange cheek). The mirror is sturdy and clear and the toy is slightly raised on one side. There are also some ties attached to hang it to a crib (which we haven't done, but the ties are great to touch for fine motor skills and chewing). The eyes spin when you touch them, the butterfly has crinkly wings and the simple rattle has an old fashioned rice/bean sound. The best features are the mirror and the music.

The only thing I would like to change about this toy is that the eyes remain closed when the toy sits on the floor (not open as the photo indicates). For the eyes to stay open you have to hang the toy up...or keep spinning the eyes. Other than that, a surprisingly satisfying and popular toy.

I am really disappointed w/ this purchase. It doesn't set up at an angle as pictured. It lays flat on the floor so the only way a baby would be able to see their reflection would be if they were right on top of it. It may be more useful for a crib but if you are using this for tummy time, don't bother. The music is nice, and I like the timer feature. That's about it.

Buy Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo 2 in 1 Tummy Timer Now

My granddaughter absolutely loves this toy. I have it tied to her changing table. Since she came to live with us at 3 months of age (she's now 6 months), it has never failed to make her smile. I'm always amazed at how quickly she goes from crying to smiling, excitedly kicking her little legs and grabbing at the alligator toys. She loves the music which I sing along with (mainly "la-la-la" since I don't know the words). The only improvement I would make on this toy would be to make the ties easier to undo. They are too short to tie into easy-to-undo bows so we have to knot them. Velcro or snaps would make it easier to get on and off for when we want to take the alligator on vacation with us. One last thing: Does anyone know the name of the songs that are played on this toy? The only one I know is "Skip to My Lou".

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo 2 in 1 Tummy Timer Here

I bought this after a friend recommended for my 3 1/2 month old. She HATED tummy time! I can't say she loves it now, but the mirror, music and toys provide welcome distractions. It has two volume settings and three time settings: 5, 10 and 15 minutes. Press the cheek to play the music and the eyes also roll it around. Very cute and functional:)

Want Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo 2 in 1 Tummy Timer Discount?

We got this for our son's 1st birthday. He is now 2 1/2 and still plays with it in his crib everyday. The songs are fun & I like that it has different options for the volume & length of time it plays. He plays with the eyes that spin around and kicks the dangling toys with his feet. He also talks to his reflection in the mirror. Love this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment