Nice 'N Clean Baby Wipes Soft-packs with Aloe, Unscented, Case of 6/80s (480 ct)

Nice 'N Clean Baby Wipes Soft-packs with Aloe, Unscented, Case of 6/80sI have always used Kirkland wipes (Costco). My nearest Costco is 2 hours away, and I'm not a member, so always had to go with a friend to purchase these. Thought I would give Nice N Clean a try. They are as good as Kirkland, and also come in the soft pack which is hard to find.

Will definitely buy again!

These are much better than what I can find in my local stores. There are no babies here, but I keep a package in the bathroom and one in kitchen for hand cleanups, etc. As long as the lid is closed, they stay moist right down to the last one used. I will be reordering as soon as I open my last container so I don't run out.

I forgot to mention that I learned about this product from a hospital. A package of these wipes was in every patients room for over all body useage. Can't get a better recommendation than that.

Buy Nice 'N Clean Baby Wipes Soft-packs with Aloe, Unscented, Case of 6/80s (480 ct) Now

I really liked these unscented wipes. I was looking for something on the cheaper end of the scale that was plain and unscented. They work well, not too thick and no irritating perfumes. (My toddler let me know that the scented wipes I bought recently actually stung!) Very happy with the service as well. I needed wipes, I found them at a good price, and there they were at my doorstep a couple days later.

Read Best Reviews of Nice 'N Clean Baby Wipes Soft-packs with Aloe, Unscented, Case of 6/80s (480 ct) Here

Pros:

1. Thick & Strong I can wipe up a messy BM with just 2 wipes. Saves a surprising lot! I used to use like FIVE 7th Generation (crap) wipes for the same job. Even Earths Best (thin) and Huggies (tore) weren't as strong, though the soft pack of Earth's Best were even more moist which was great for sticky jobs.

2. Moist The soft pack keeps the moisture in so they are wet enough to clean a yucky mess down to the last wipe!

3. Soft Pack I have limited space in my apartment and noticed that the hard packs are usually only about half full of wipes what a waste of space! And, like I mentioned, the soft pack keeps the wipes from drying out.

4. Paraben free, fragrance free, with Aloe BONUS! Who wouldn't want this?

Cons:

1. These aren't available for Subscribe and Save! Boo.

I'm sold on these and won't use any other wipe on my baby.

Want Nice 'N Clean Baby Wipes Soft-packs with Aloe, Unscented, Case of 6/80s (480 ct) Discount?

I tried a couple of different wipes, including Pampers and Huggies, on my newborns, but they were thin or irritated their skin (even the Pampers Sensitive). These wipes are large, thick, reasonably priced, and don't irritate their skin. I was hesitant to buy them at first, because they aren't a "name brand" wipe, but I'm glad I bought them.

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment