Nuby 7 oz. Cup With Valveless No-Spill Spout

Nuby 7 oz. Cup With Valveless No-Spill SpoutI was surprised to find so many positive reviews for this cup, since it's the worst one in my cabinet! I don't know how it can be called a "no-spill" cup--it drips everywhere every single time I use it. I do like the soft spout and the absence of a separate valve, but the cap insert is always popping down into the cup from the ring, and I can never get the stupid thing aligned right (the indents in the sides of the insert always slide off the nubs when I tighten the lid). I've been nothing but frustrated with this cup and plan to toss it in the recycling bin as soon as I finish this review. And the kicker is, it was not a cheap cup!

The handles make it easy for my 6-month old to hold herself, and I like that the silicone spout is soft for her to "chew" on. There are no little valves to clean (and lose), and we have had no issues with leaking I can shake the cup upside down, and nothing comes out.

Buy Nuby 7 oz. Cup With Valveless No-Spill Spout Now

With my first child I used the Avent & Playtex sippy cups but with all the little parts to clean sometimes I would loose them and ended up buying a new one, not to mention that the spouts were hard on her gums & teeth. I think being a first time mom I was more into the brand name than anything else.

Now with my 8 month old daughter I tried this sippy cup upon the recommendation of a friend and it does work as it claims to be. The spout is soft on her gums & 2 little bottom teeths. The reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5 is that the spout gets sucked into the cup after she drinks the liquid so I keep on re adjusting by pulling it up. I just bought one to test and if doesn't work I guess I have to find a new one.

Read Best Reviews of Nuby 7 oz. Cup With Valveless No-Spill Spout Here

When I first saw these cups I thought--What a great idea! I hated cleaning out the valves on the other sippy cups I've used over the years, and this one looked perfect for my then 10 month old, so I ended up buying three, due to a trip. What a mistake. Every one of them leaks where the nipple fits into the lid. I've tried adjusting the tightness of the seal, making sure the bumps are in the right spot, etc. But it doesn't matter--this cup still leaks. I think that the width of the nipple edge under the lid just isn't wide enough to not gape open when being sucked or chewed on.

I really wish I could give this product 5 stars, but 2 is being generous, and I am only doing so because it looks nice and is easy for little ones to hold onto while they drench themselves. Sigh.

Want Nuby 7 oz. Cup With Valveless No-Spill Spout Discount?

I was using nuby's basic sippy gripper cup that you see everywhere, but my son, 10 months, kept chewing on the spout. This cup has a much, much softer spout that is also easier to clean, and easier to hold onto so he can feed himself. the lid screws on good so the spout is evenly aligned with the handles. only four stars because the packaging claims a rubber skid-resistant base, but it's just smooth plastic.. the rubber doesn't go on the bottom side of the cup. and if you twist the lid too tightly, the spout insert gets mis-aligned with the grooves on the lid. If you warm the cup in a bowl of water, be sure to tip it over when done, because the water can get trapped in the base.

0 comments:

Post a Comment