Pampers Swaddlers (Newborn) 240 count

Pampers Swaddlers 240 countI was very excited to see the price for these diapers, but when I received them I was dismayed to discover that these diapers are an older version of the Swaddlers currently available. Basically, this retailer is just selling off their older model diapers. The diapers don't fit as well as the current Swaddlers, and have a tendency to blow out quite a bit more, especially up the back, which is not as high as the current ones. They also stick to my baby's bum quite a bit more.

That being said, to a certain extent diapers will be diapers. They are very absorbent and are convenient. The sticking problem can be remedied by using a diaper cream or baby powder. The blowouts can (generally) be avoided by changing the diaper more often.

If you're looking for affordable diapers, these are for you. I just wish that the description had said that these are an older version of Swaddlers. I wouldn't have been disappointed if I hadn't been expecting the same Swaddlers as I buy at the store.

I bought these diapers for my newborn twins. The diapers are distributed in small packages which are convenient "on-the-go". I think the price is fair for the amount of diapers.

Buy Pampers Swaddlers (Newborn) 240 count Now

These diapers were used in the hospital when i had my baby; the yellow line on the OUTSIDE let the nurses know when he had been busy. It's nice to be able to use the same kind of diapers at home. Just wish the S&H wasn't so pricey!!

Read Best Reviews of Pampers Swaddlers (Newborn) 240 count Here

These are the best. Fit the smallest newborn and still fits as the baby grows. Love them.

Want Pampers Swaddlers (Newborn) 240 count Discount?

these work great. who cares is it's last year's model. If they worked last year, then they should work this year! and they do!

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment