Member's Mark Premium Diapers Size 4 - 176ct

Member's Mark Premium Diapers Size 4 - 176ctI have used these for my 9 month old and 2 year old, they worked great for both. they have a cute garfield design, and strech tabs. My 2 year old pees ALOT and is very active but these diapers held up great. I recommend them

These diapers have been wonderful! I am very pleased witht the quality of most of the Member Mark branded items and the savings has been sweet too! Pampers always leaked for me, especially with my boys. I loved Huggies and never had a problem. I was hesitant about trying the Members Mark and have been very happy that I did! My last two children (mom of four) have been in these diapers since they were born. I am a big fan of Members Mark toilet paper rolls and paper towels too! Definitely worth a try!

Buy Member's Mark Premium Diapers Size 4 - 176ct Now

I have used this brand of diapers for almost 2 years. They are great! I tried huggies and pampers just to see the difference..and Members Mark never leak! Also, from huggies and pampers I noticed my child would get a little red between changes..so I'll stay with members mark until she's potty trained. When people say,My child wears only huggies because they get diaper rash from "cheap" diapers...I'm like...your ridiculous..try Members Mark..my child has never had diaper rash from them.

Read Best Reviews of Member's Mark Premium Diapers Size 4 - 176ct Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment