Pampers Splashers Diapers Size 3/4 - 16-34 lbs Boys (Go Diego Go!)

Pampers Splashers Diapers Size 3/4 - 16-34 lbs BoysSplashers are a great product. And it's difficult to find them in store in the middle of winter. However, there is no way to choose Splashers for boys or girls. I really don't mind the styleElmo, Sesame Street, etc. But I received a package of pink Dora's. I have a boy.

I understand that "styles may vary," but at least if you are going to sell a product and not give the buyer the option to chose the style, make it gender neutral! I bought these for my son and when I go them, they are pink, Dora the Explorer. Generally I don't really care what is on his diapers (we cloth diaper now), but I can see this really upsetting some parents how use the diaper as the bathing suit. So I'd recommend this company select gender neutral pampers to be safe.

Buy Pampers Splashers Diapers Size 3/4 - 16-34 lbs Boys (Go Diego Go!) Now

I Ordered the 24 pack Go Diego Go, I got a 12 pack Dora. went to their direct store site and couldnt find a place to contact them, had to go thru amazon. still waiting for an answer.

Read Best Reviews of Pampers Splashers Diapers Size 3/4 - 16-34 lbs Boys (Go Diego Go!) Here

I received pink Dora diapers instead of the Diego/Boys diapers that are described. Then when I tried to return them, it said I had to contact customer service -not the easy return system that is the norm with Amazon. I did eventually return for a full refund, but it was a big waste of time.

Want Pampers Splashers Diapers Size 3/4 - 16-34 lbs Boys (Go Diego Go!) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment