Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 4, 100-Count

Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 4, 100-CountWe've been using huggies for the past year and really liked them, until the last 2 shipments. For some reason the diapers leak on the sides, as if the elastic was loose, but the diapers are on securely. We haven't changed the way we put on the diapers, and I noticed that the diapers we have now seem thinner and also the elastic is not as tight as ones from previous boxes we got. Will definitely be trying another brand after we finish this box.

switched from Pampers Cruiser due to their recent "upgrade." Was a little bit worry about the change first, but Huggies Little Movers have done well so far. The only slight difference I felt was the 'bunny ears' you use to secure the diaper around baby's waist seem shorter compared to Pampers, but still.. functional-wise, I have no problem w/ it.

Buy Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 4, 100-Count Now

I purchase these diapers for my daughter for her two little sons. Huggies is a good product, no leakage. It is so much easier purchasing over the internet instead of dealing with bulky items at the grocery or discount stores. Delivery service from Amazon is fantastic--the order is delivered within four days.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 4, 100-Count Here

We have tried all of the major diaper brands and keep coming back to Pampers. I found that the Huggies brands don't fit as well, don't hold as much and leak more than Pampers. My son is very tall for his age and Huggies don't have as much stretch or as the side tabs that let me really get the diaper wrapped as well around his waist as Pampers do. They make them sound good, but we did try them again recently (I had a coupon and we were broke!) and I was disappointed. The front has one large panel which makes it difficult to wrap around my son's waist well. And they definitely don't hold as much as Pampers do, which is a problem at night. During the day I can change him frequently, but that means we're using more diapers so it costs more in the long run.

Want Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 4, 100-Count Discount?

These diapers are very good. Only down side is that there are some defective in the box, that's why the three stars otherwise would have been 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment