Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1-2, 192 Count - Packing May Vary

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1-2, 192 Count - Packing May VaryI love Gigglastic Waistband diapers for my little one. I have seen him always happy with this brand.

When our son was born, he was 8 lbs, 6 oz, and Pampers Swaddlers Newborn fit him very well. After two weeks, the baby was 9.5 lbs and had outgrown newborn size. The Swaddlers size 1 were not a good fit, too low waisted for him and had a leaking problem. The Huggies Size 1 baby shaped with gigglastic waistband had elastic in the back so they were better at containing the contents. Fewer leaks, though still some urine leaks. Never a blowout leak.

The one gripe the velcro tabs stick to his fleece sleeper sack so occasionally you have to check to make sure the diaper is still secure.

Caution the diapers appear too small to last up to 14 lbs despite the labeling of 8-14 lbs.

Buy Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1-2, 192 Count - Packing May Vary Now

I can't complain, I got these at a killer price w/ gift certificates and the rebate, but I thought the sz 1-2 was a box w/ half size ones, half size twos. It is not. I compared them to a Huggies, size 1 diaper(up to 14lbs) and they are the same size. I bought 2 big boxes of these and only got to use one. We had to buy size 2 seperately.

Good value for the price though.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1-2, 192 Count - Packing May Vary Here

I used these diapers on my son until he was seventeen pounds. They held leaks way better than Pampers and Luvs and were easier to put on and have a stretchier fit around the sides. I had to recently switch to the Stage 2 up to 18 lbs Huggies because he put on weight in his belly and made the tabs loose enough that his piano fingers could pull the diaper off! But that wasn't the diapers fault so I can't hold that against them. We're still on the stage 2's and love them as much as these. Huggies is the only brand name we buy and the only brand we would buy for others. Nobody wants to pick up their baby and find their pajama bottoms are soaked and so is the mattress! Huggies has made that unheard of in our household. Thank you Huggies! My son's dry bottom thanks you too!

Want Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1-2, 192 Count - Packing May Vary Discount?

I use huggies for my 3 month old daughter. I tried other brands but they just didn't fit right. Huggies is the only one with the stretch waist and they are the only kind that will fit around her chubby legs. I've tried Luvs and Pampers but didn't even finish the package before I switched back to my HUGGIES! Sometimes when she sleeps for a long time (12 hours) they leak a little but I change her clothes in the morning anyway so its not a problem for me. I LOVE huggies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment