Nice 'N Clean Baby Wipes with Aloe, Travel Pak, Unscented, Hypoallergenic, Pack/40 Wipes

Nice 'N Clean Baby Wipes with Aloe, Travel Pak, Unscented, Hypoallergenic, Pack/40 WipesNot bad for the price, but not if you need the quality of the major brands. They are a little thin and a little dry, but will do the job in a pinch.

I am a cloth diapering mama but went to Hawaii for a week and was concerned about cleaning diapers. So, I ordered some disposables and some wipes. My son is SUPER sensitive (his dermatologist says he's the most sensitive patient she has!) and I'm pretty critical. For being a sort of no-name brand, they were not bad. Fresh smelling even though unscented. Didn't aggravate his bottom. Thick. Pretty cloth like.

I'd buy more if I needed to!

Buy Nice 'N Clean Baby Wipes with Aloe, Travel Pak, Unscented, Hypoallergenic, Pack/40 Wipes Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment