Pampers Baby Wipes Baby Fresh - 72 Count (Pack of 2)

Pampers Baby Wipes Baby Fresh - 72 CountI like that these wipes are moist and smell good but when I use them they are too slippery and sometimes end up exposing the soiled part of the wipes.

I like user-friendly items, and to me, this is not one of those items. When I'm using wipes, I don't like to have to dig for them inside the tub I like them to act as a Kleenex box one comes out right after the other. This tub doesn't have anything other than a hole in the top for the wipe to be pulled from. And when you've used one wipe, the next one just falls down into the hole. It infuriates me! :) Another thing I don't particulary like about these wipes, are the feel of them. They aren't thick at all, and are almost "slimey" in texture. They are almost TOO soft, and are very hard to wipe the baby clean with. They have a decent scent to them, but they aren't tough nor are they very textured, and sometimes a good texture helps to clean the baby better. I'll stick with Huggies, thanks!

Buy Pampers Baby Wipes Baby Fresh - 72 Count (Pack of 2) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment