Fisher-Price Playtime Bouncer

Fisher-Price Playtime Bouncer, Luv U ZooOverall I am thoroughly happy with this bouncer. It has come in handy and is super light. I take it with me from room to room. It provides a safe place for my baby to sit while I shower, do dishes, or other tasks in which I need my hands free. The strap fits my baby perfectly and feel perfectly content that he is sitting safely. For our baby, who has suffered from acid reflux, the incline position is perfect as it allows him to sit up enough to keep the acid down and not choke on spit up, yet it is not too upright. Our baby likes the toys, music, and especially loves the vibration. While the seat is not padded, it is comfortable enough for our little one. It can be removed to be washed if needed or wiped clean. Initial set up was quick and easy.

A few complaints I have about this bouncer is the duration of the music. Once pulled, it plays a short tune that lasts just a few seconds. For my child who is still very young and cannot pull it on his own yet, I wish there was an option to continue playing the tunes for a longer amount of time as he enjoys listening to it, but I have to constantly keep pulling. Also, there are only two songs, so you may grow quite tired of hearing them. My other complaint is the vibrator has suddenly started becoming a little loud. In the beginning it was silent, but now you can hear the motor humming rather loudly. Neither of these are deal breakers, just a couple minor flaws. I would purchase this bouncer again.

Overall very satisfied with this bouncer. The pattern is bright like kids like but not overwhelming like may childrens items tend to be. This can be out without being an eyesore. My child loves to sit in it and it was useful as way to get him to settle down at night without me constantly having to hold and sway with him. The only drawback I found with this bouncer is that my son didn't seem to be too interested in the plastic toys that hung closer to his hands. He is 3 months now and when he hits the toys it upsets him more than interests hims. I actually propped the overhang up so that his legs can kick the hanging toys which he highly enjoys. I wish the overhang was adjustable so that he could kick the toys with his legs when he was in the bouncer. I think then this toy would have been a perfect 10...

Buy Fisher-Price Playtime Bouncer Now

The chair itself is very sturdy and perfect incline for what I was looking for. My only complaint is the music is not very loud, not even a little bit close to being long enough and that there is not an off on button for music. My baby likes music but this chair plays for only 5 seconds at a time and then you have to pull the toy again. And as long as a baby is strapped in, they cannot kick themselves up to the top and out of the chair.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Playtime Bouncer Here

I can`t say much about it but my baby would if he could. He just loves it and the best thing about it is the possibility of rocking him along with the calming vibrations. The cover can be washed and it makes it simple in case of wet accidents which are common in the beginning.

Want Fisher-Price Playtime Bouncer Discount?

My 5 month old has loved this bouncer since she was 3 months old. She didn't care for it before that. She can make the music play by either pushing up on the koala with her foot or pulling down on the leaf with her hand. The monkey rattles. She kicks her feet to make the chair bounce. I like that I can carry her in it from room to room and set her down where ever I'm working. It has a nice wide-based stance for stability. Some feel this is a trip hazard. I have stubbed my toe but in general I avoid the trip hazard by keeping the bouncer out of the walkway and prefer the wide base because my daughter bounces very vigorously and she has never flipped the bouncer over. The two musical tunes are very upbeat and are more likely to envigorate your child rather than soothe her to sleep. If you want your child to sleep in this chair, I recommend removing the play bar. The two animal sounds are a bird chirping and a monkey. They play for 3-5 seconds. The music plays for 20 seconds. I prefer that the sounds are short acting, so that my daughter doesn't become desensitized to them and she has to continue working for what she wants. This keeps her occupied longer. The cloth cover is removable and can be washed in the washing machine for easy clean up. The recline is just right for my acid reflux baby. It travels easily. Make sure you buckle in your child. The features my daughter and I love in this chair (the deep seat and bounciness) can make it hazardous if you do not use the safety features provided. She has on occasion pushed herself to the upper edge of the chair when not buckled in. She didn't topple over the chair which speaks to its stability, but I still keep her buckled in because I'm not interested in finding out if she can fall out of the chair. This is a great item. Just be careful that your baby still gets the floor time she needs. This chair is so comfy and fun that sometimes I forget to make sure she gets her tummy time, too.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment