Luvs Mega Pack -86 Diapers - Size 1

Luvs Mega Pack -86 Diapers - Size 1I bought the Luvs for my granddaughter when she was a baby and now am buying them for her daughter. We love the fit, softness and absorbtion. This great-grandmother loves Luvs!!

I have used luvs with my other four children and have not had the issues I have this time around. I have 2 month old twins and the leaking from these diapers has been so bad I threw the rest out. I would rather buy different diapers then spend all day changing my twins clothes from leaks. I breastfeed and the twins are soiling there clothes from these diapers. I have no idea what luvs has done in the past four years but I am happily switching to pampers to avoid this mess again.

Buy Luvs Mega Pack -86 Diapers - Size 1 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment